Google Knowledge Graph
Electronic commerce company
- Desc: The Amazon rainforest, also known in English as Amazonia or the Amazon Jungle, is a moist broadleaf forest in the Amazon biome that covers most of the Amazon basin of South America.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_rainforest
- Result Score: 114.23
- Desc: The Amazon River, usually abbreviated to Amazon, in South America is the largest river by discharge of water in the world and, according to some authors, the longest in length.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_River
- Result Score: 87.13
- Desc: Ecuador, officially the Republic of Ecuador, is a representative democratic republic in northwestern South America, bordered by Colombia on the north, Peru on the east and south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuador
- Result Score: 44.39
- Desc: Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in both South America and Latin America. As the world's fifth-largest country by both area and population, it is the largest country to have Portuguese as an official language and the only one in the Americas.
- URL: http://www.brasil.gov.br/
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
- Result Score: 38.94
- Desc: The Amazon river dolphin, also known as the boto, bufeo or pink river dolphin, is a species of toothed whale classified in the family Iniidae. Three subspecies are currently recognized: I. g. geoffrensis, I. g. boliviensis and I. g. humboldtiana.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_river_dolphin
- Result Score: 38.38
- Desc: Amazon parrot is the common name for a parrot of the genus Amazona. These are medium-sized parrots native to the New World ranging from South America to Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_parrot
- Result Score: 36.60
Region in Peru
- Desc: The Peruvian Amazon is the area of the Amazon rainforest included within the country of Peru, from east of the Andes to the borders with Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil and Bolivia.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruvian_Amazon
- Result Score: 33.47
- Desc: Amazon Books is a chain of retail bookstores owned by online retailer Amazon.com. The first store opened on November 2, 2015, in Seattle, Washington. As of 2017, Amazon Books has a total of four stores, with plans to expand to six more locations.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Books
- Result Score: 32.48
- Desc: Amazon Studios is a division of Amazon.com, that focuses on developing television shows, distributing and producing films, and comics from online submissions and crowd-sourced feedback. It was started in late 2010.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Studios
- Result Score: 32.45
Japanese television series
- Desc: Kamen Rider Amazon is a Japanese tokusatsu television series. The fourth installment to be produced as part of the Kamen Rider Series, the series aired in Japan from late 1974 to early 1975 on the Mainichi Broadcasting System.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Amazon
- Result Score: 27.82
- Desc: Amazon was a syndicated television show created by Peter Benchley. It was developed by Canadian production companies Alliance Atlantis Communications & WIC Entertainment and German company Beta Film GmbH.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(1999_TV_series)
- Result Score: 25.77
- Desc: Deer are the ruminant mammals forming the family Cervidae. The two main groups are the Cervinae, including the muntjac, the fallow deer and the chital, and the Capreolinae, including the elk, reindeer, the Western roe deer, and the Eurasian elk.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer
- Result Score: 25.17
- Desc: South America is a continent located in the western hemisphere, mostly in the southern hemisphere, with a relatively small portion in the northern hemisphere.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_America
- Result Score: 24.90
- Desc: Launched in 2007, Amazon Vine is an internal service of Amazon.com that allows manufacturers and publishers to receive reviews for their products on Amazon. Companies pay a fee to Amazon and provide products for review. The products are then passed to Amazon reviewers who are then required to publish a review.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Vine
- Result Score: 24.44
Research and development company
- Desc: Amazon Lab126 is a research and development and computer hardware company founded in 2004 by Gregg Zehr, based in Sunnyvale, California, and is owned by Amazon.com. It is widely known for developing Amazon's Kindle line of e-readers and tablets. It is based in Sunnyvale, California and is headed by Gregg Zehr. Zehr was previously the Vice President of Hardware Engineering at Palm.
- URL: http://lab126.com
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Lab126
- Result Score: 24.15
- Desc: Erika Ervin, known professionally as Amazon Eve, is an American transgender model, fitness trainer, and actress. She has appeared on the cover of Australian magazine Zoo Weekly and played a recurring character on American Horror Story: Freak Show.
- URL: http://www.amazoneve.com/
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Eve
- Result Score: 23.76
- Desc: The yellow-headed amazon, also known as the yellow-headed parrot and double yellow-headed amazon, is an endangered amazon parrot of Mexico and northern Central America.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow-headed_amazon
- Result Score: 23.19
- Desc: Alexa Internet, Inc. is a California-based company that provides commercial web traffic data and analytics. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com.
Founded as an independent company in 1996, Alexa was acquired by Amazon in 1999.
- URL: http://www.alexa.com/
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexa_Internet
- Result Score: 22.80
- Desc: The turquoise-fronted amazon, also called the turquoise-fronted parrot, the blue-fronted amazon and the blue-fronted parrot, is a South American species of amazon parrot and one of the most common amazon parrots kept in captivity as a pet or companion parrot.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise-fronted_amazon
- Result Score: 22.30
- Desc: The mealy amazon or mealy parrot is among the largest parrot in the Amazona genus, the amazon parrots. It is a mainly green parrot with a total length of 38–41 cm. It is endemic to tropical Central and South America.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mealy_amazon
- Result Score: 21.95
- Desc: The Amazon weasel, also known as the tropical weasel, is a species of weasel native to South America. It was first identified from a museum specimen mis-labelled as coming from Africa, hence the scientific name.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_weasel
- Result Score: 21.53
- Desc: The Cuban amazon also known as Cuban parrot or the rose-throated parrot, is a medium-sized mainly green parrot found in woodlands and dry forests of Cuba, the Bahamas and Cayman Islands in the Caribbean.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_amazon
- Result Score: 21.38
- Desc: The imperial amazon, also known as the sisserou, is a parrot found only on the Caribbean island of Dominica, specifically within the 90 km² of mountainous rainforest near the Morne Diablotins and the Morne Trois Pitons National Park.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_amazon
- Result Score: 20.92
- Desc: Amazon Prime Air is a cargo airline and conceptual drone-based delivery system currently in development by Amazon.com. The cargo side will be based at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Hebron, Kentucky, near Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Prime_Air
- Result Score: 20.91
- Desc: The Amazon kingfisher is a resident breeding kingfisher in the lowlands of the American tropics from southern Mexico south through Central America to northern Argentina.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_kingfisher
- Result Score: 20.74
- Desc: The yellow-crowned amazon or yellow-crowned parrot is a species of parrot native to tropical South America and Panama. The taxonomy is highly complex, and the yellow-headed and yellow-naped amazon are sometimes considered subspecies of the yellow-crowned amazon.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow-crowned_amazon
- Result Score: 19.99
- Desc: The orange-winged amazon, also known locally as orange-winged parrot and loro guaro, is a large amazon parrot. It is a resident breeding bird in tropical South America, from Colombia, Trinidad and Tobago south to Peru, Bolivia and central Brazil.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange-winged_amazon
- Result Score: 19.83
- Desc: The Yucatan amazon, also known as the yellow-lored amazon, Yucatan parrot or yellow-lored parrot is a species of amazon parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is found in Belize, Honduras, and Mexico.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yucatan_amazon
- Result Score: 19.73
Neighborhood in San Francisco, California
Type 21 frigate
- Desc: The festive amazon, also known as the festive parrot, is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is found in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Guyana, Peru, and Venezuela. It is associated with forest and woodland growing near major rivers. Locally it is also found in coastal mangroves. There are two subspecies; A. f. festiva and A. f. bodini.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festive_amazon
- Result Score: 19.47
- Desc: The Hispaniolan amazon or Hispaniolan parrot is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is found on Hispaniola, and has been introduced to Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniolan_amazon
- Result Score: 19.42
- Desc: The Tucumán amazon, also known as the alder amazon, is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is mainly green and has red at the front of its head above its pale beak. It is found in woodland in the Yungas of Argentina and Bolivia. It is threatened by habitat loss and capture for the parrot trade.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucum%C3%A1n_amazon
- Result Score: 18.99
- Desc: The red-lored amazon or red-lored parrot is a species of amazon parrot, native to tropical regions of the Americas, from eastern Mexico south to Ecuador where it occurs in humid evergreen to semi-deciduous forests up to 1,100 m altitude.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-lored_amazon
- Result Score: 18.91
- Desc: Audible Inc. is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers.
- URL: http://www.audible.com
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audible_Inc.
- Result Score: 18.82
- Desc: The Puerto Rican amazon, also known as the Puerto Rican parrot or iguaca, is the only bird endemic to the archipelago of Puerto Rico belonging to the Neotropical genus Amazona.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_amazon
- Result Score: 18.70
- Desc: The Amazon molly is a freshwater fish which reproduces through gynogenesis. This means although females must mate with a male, genetic material from the male is not incorporated into the already diploid egg cells the mother is carrying, resulting in clones of the mother being produced en masse.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_molly
- Result Score: 18.68
- Desc: Amazon is a 1990 drama that was directed by the Finnish film director Mika Kaurismäki, who co-wrote the script with Richard Reitinger and John Reaves, the latter of whom contributed additional writing.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(1990_film)
- Result Score: 18.62
- Desc: The lilacine amazon, also known as the Ecuadorian red-lored amazon, is an amazon parrot native to Ecuador in South America.The lilacine amazon is generally smaller than its related species, with a black beak and more subdued coloring.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilacine_amazon
- Result Score: 18.53
- Desc: The white-fronted amazon also known as the white-fronted parrot, or by the adopted slang term spectacled amazon parrot, is a Central American species of parrot. Not to be confused with the red-spectacled amazon. They can imitate a range from 30 to 40 different sounds.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-fronted_amazon
- Result Score: 18.47
- Desc: Amazon Grimstad FK is a Professional Norwegian women's football club from Grimstad. It is named after the Amazons of Greek mythology.
It was founded in 1999, when the women's football section split from FK Jerv. The senior team currently resides in the Toppserien, having played there since the 2006 season.
- URL: http://www.amazonfk.no/
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Grimstad
- Result Score: 18.41
- Desc: RMS Amazon was a wooden three-masted barque, paddle steamer and Royal Mail Ship of the Royal Mail Steam Packet Company. She was one of a set of five sister ships built at the beginning of the 1850s for RMSP's routes between Southampton and the Caribbean.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Amazon_(1851)
- Result Score: 18.20
Video Game Developer
- Desc: The Panama amazon, also known as the Panama yellow-headed amazon, is a subspecies of the yellow-crowned amazon, and is endemic to Panama and northwest Colombia.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_amazon
- Result Score: 18.01
- Desc: The red-spectacled amazon is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is found in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay.
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests, subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests, subtropical or tropical moist montane forests, dry savanna, and plantations.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-spectacled_amazon
- Result Score: 17.98
- Desc: Wonder Woman is a fictional superheroine appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character is a founding member of the Justice League, demigoddess, and warrior princess of the Amazonian people.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman
- Result Score: 17.94
- Desc: Amazon Obhijaan is an upcoming adventure film, directed by Kamaleshwar Mukherjee and produce by Shree Venkatesh Films. It is the sequel to 2013 film Chander Pahar and the second installmet of Chander Pahar film franchise.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Obhijaan
- Result Score: 17.90
- Desc: The lilac-crowned amazon is a parrot endemic to the Pacific slopes of Mexico. Also known as Finsch's amazon, the parrot is characterized by green plumage, a maroon forehead, and violet-blue crown.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilac-crowned_amazon
- Result Score: 17.84
Comic book character
- Desc: Queen Hippolyta is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character is based on Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons from Greek mythology. She is also mother of Wonder Woman and Donna Troy.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolyta_(DC_Comics)
- Result Score: 17.81
- Desc: The red-crowned amazon, also known as red-crowned parrot, green-cheeked amazon, or Mexican red-headed parrot, is an endangered amazon parrot native to northeastern Mexico. The current native wild population of between 1,000 and 2,000 is decreasing.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-crowned_amazon
- Result Score: 17.81
- Desc: The red-tailed amazon, also known as the red-tailed parrot, is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is endemic to coastal regions in the south-east Brazilian states of São Paulo and Paraná.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-tailed_amazon
- Result Score: 17.75
- Desc: The Martinique amazon is a hypothetical extinct species of Caribbean parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is not known from any material remains, but was said to be similar to the red-necked amazon from Dominica, the next major island to the north of Martinique.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martinique_amazon
- Result Score: 17.47
- Desc: Amazon Fishbowl was a short-lived online talk show on Amazon.com hosted by Bill Maher that featured information and interviews related to recently released books, music, and movies.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Fishbowl
- Result Score: 17.46
- Desc: "Montana Amazon" was the working title of the 2013 American independent feature film The Mis-Adventures of the Dunderheads starring Olympia Dukakis, Haley Joel Osment, and Alison Brie.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Amazon
- Result Score: 17.40
- Desc: Pliny the Elder records five bronze statues of Amazons in the Artemision of Ephesus. He explains the existence of such a quantity of sculptures on the same theme in the same place by describing a 5th-century BC competition between the artists Polyclitus, Phidias, Kresilas, "Kydon" and Phradmon; thus:
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_statue_types
- Result Score: 17.38
Public university in Colombia
- Desc: The yellow-shouldered amazon also known as yellow-shouldered parrot is a parrot of the genus Amazona that is found in the arid areas of northern Venezuela, the Venezuelan islands of Margarita and La Blanquilla, and the island of Bonaire.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow-shouldered_amazon
- Result Score: 17.10
- Desc: The Saint Lucia amazon also known as the Saint Lucia parrot is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is endemic to Saint Lucia and is the country's national bird.
Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist montane forest. It is threatened by habitat loss.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucia_amazon
- Result Score: 17.07
- Desc: The Amazon Trail is an educational computer game created by MECC. It was inspired by the popularity of The Oregon Trail, featuring the areas surrounding the Amazon River and some of its tributaries.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazon_Trail
- Result Score: 17.06
- Desc: The Guadeloupe amazon or Guadeloupe parrot is a hypothetical extinct species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It was endemic to Guadeloupe. It was hunted, and by 1779 was already rare. Today it is extinct.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadeloupe_amazon
- Result Score: 17.00
- Desc: The Saint Vincent amazon also known as Saint Vincent parrot, is a large, approximately 40 cm long, multi-colored amazon parrot with a yellowish white, blue and green head, greenish-bronze upperparts plumage, and violet blue-green wings.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Vincent_amazon
- Result Score: 16.83
- Desc: The red-browed amazon is a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is endemic to Atlantic Forest in eastern Brazil. It has been considered a subspecies of the blue-cheeked amazon, but today all major authorities consider them separate species.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-browed_amazon
- Result Score: 16.76
- Desc: Kawall's amazon, also known as the white-faced amazon, white-cheeked amazon or Kawall's parrot, is a relatively large species of parrot in the family Psittacidae. It is endemic to the south-central Amazon.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawall's_amazon
- Result Score: 16.64
Book by Willard Price
- Desc: Amazon Adventure is a 1949 children's novel by the Canadian-born American author Willard Price featuring his "Adventure" series characters, Hal and Roger Hunt.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Adventure
- Result Score: 16.46
- Desc: The Guyana Amazon Warriors are a franchise cricket team of the Caribbean Premier League based in Providence, Georgetown, Guyana. The team is the representative cricket team of Guyana in the Caribbean Premier League. It was one of the six teams created in 2013 for the inaugural season of the tournament.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyana_Amazon_Warriors
- Result Score: 16.31
- Desc: Everybody Loves Hypnotoad: "Amazon Adventure" is a 22-minute special "Everybody Loves Hypnotoad" episode released on the DVD release of the first Futurama film Futurama: Bender's Big Score, and based on that series.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Adventure_(film)
- Result Score: 16.31
College in Brazil
American web series
- Desc: Bosch is an American police procedural web television series produced by Amazon Studios. It stars Titus Welliver as Los Angeles Police detective Harry Bosch.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosch_(TV_series)
- Result Score: 15.87
- Desc: Fire on the Amazon is a 1993 American-Peruvian drama-adventure film directed by Luis Llosa and starring Craig Sheffer and Sandra Bullock.
The low-budget film features an early appearance of Bullock, before her breakout role in Speed.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_on_the_Amazon
- Result Score: 15.84
South Korean reality show
- Desc: Law of the Jungle is a South Korean reality-documentary show on SBS. It was first aired on October 21, 2011. This show is a hybrid of reality-variety television, natural documentaries, and human drama; a new concept of programming.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_Jungle_(TV_series)
- Result Score: 15.82
- Desc: Amazon Souls is a 2013 British documentary film directed, produced and presented by Sarah Begum. The film examines the impact of modernity on the culture of the Huaorani tribe in the Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Souls
- Result Score: 15.66
- Desc: The Orinoco is one of the longest rivers in South America at 2,140 kilometres. Its drainage basin, sometimes called the Orinoquia, covers 880,000 square kilometres, with 76.3 percent of it in Venezuela and the remainder in Colombia.
- Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orinoco
- Result Score: 15.56